Dog and Pet Portraits
Are you thinking of giving someone a very special gift? One of our personalised dog and pet portraits will definitely help you to surprise them and put a smile on their face.
When we make our illustrations, we put all our love into the little and large furry friends. By doing so, it becomes a unique and exciting surprise.
Dog and Pet Portraits – A Lifelong Memory
These illustrations are a totally personalised gift. No one can expect to be given something like this as it is a totally unique gift that highlights how much that person loves their pet.
So, the idea of giving a very special gift ends up materialising into a lifelong memory.
We make portraits of dogs as well as anecdotes or everyday situations with pets. Behind each illustration we capture a great story, wanting to transmit all our love.
You can choose from the options of “Dog Hug”, “Custom Illustration” or “Furry Friend Portraits” and request the illustration of any type of pet. From the most common pets like dogs or cats, to the most unusual and extravagant pets.
What do we need to create the portraits of your dog or any other pet?
- High-quality photos of all the characters you want us to reflect in the illustration: the more the better, so that the result is as true to reality as possible. It will be a great help if you show us that little spot that makes him unique or those eyes with which he shows his affection.
- Photos of the situation you want us to reflect: you can appear in the illustration relaxing on the sofa, lying between the feet of the bed, taking a walk on the beach or hugging your pet… we can create any situation you want.
You will witness the evolution of the portrait.
We will keep you informed throughout the whole 15-20 day process. The steps to follow if you would like us to create an illustration are:
- Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us how you would like the portrait to look, your story and ideas, and attach the photos.
- We will get to work.
- We will be in touch throughout the whole process and you will receive a sketch for you to review the composition.
- We finish the illustration.
- You will receive the digital file via email and a hard copy at your home address (each type of illustration in its format).
It’s as easy as that! Please write to us if you have any questions and we’ll discuss the process 😉