We consider it very important to provide you with this information and that you read and understand it, which is why we have tried to use clear, simple and transparent language, minimizing the use of legal formulas.
IDENTITY OF THE RESPONSIBLE
Data of the Data Controller:
- Name of the owner/responsible: Sara Ruiz Salvador (hereinafter, “The Blue Greyhound”)
- Home: Can Ginebra 2, Sant Iscle de Vallalta 08359 Barcelona – Spain.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone: 699763779
- NIF/CIF: 43559713J
PURPOSES OF TREATMENT
At El galgo azul we will process the personal data obtained as a result of using this website for these purposes:
- Management of contact with the user and customer service.
- Management of the contractual relationship derived from the acquisition of products from the online store.
- Management, where appropriate, of commercial communications, including by electronic means.
- Analysis of user behavior on the website in order to improve the usability of the service or our advertising campaigns, using cookies.
The contractual relationship (art. 6.1 letter b of the RGPD)
Normally we will process your personal data on the grounds that such processing is necessary for the management of the contract that binds us to our users/customers (the contract for the sale of products in our online store) or for the application of pre-contractual measures (at the request of the interested).
Consent of the interested party (6.1 letter a of the RGPD)
We will request your express, prior, free, informed and unequivocal consent for the use of analytical, social and advertising cookies (see Cookies Policy).
Likewise, we will expressly obtain your consent before sending you commercial communications electronically.
Legitimate interests of the person in charge (6.1 letter f of the RGPD)
We will use this legal basis to treat the personal data that you use to contact El galgo azul through the functionalities and forms offered by this website (especially via email), to the extent that this does not cause a risk or damage. misuse of your rights and interests. Excerpt from the weighting judgment of legitimate interest: Said treatment is necessary to achieve the objectives of the company, specifically, to be able to communicate electronically with its clients, prospects and other contacts. Likewise, users are interested in being able to contact the company by these means and it is within their reasonable expectations that such contact data processing be carried out. In addition, art. 19 of the LOPDGDD presumes protected in legitimate interest (art. 6.1 letter f of the RGPD) the treatment of contact data, including those of individual entrepreneurs and liberal professionals.
El galgo azul captures the minimum possible amount of personal data to be able to provide the corresponding service, complying with the requirements of the GDPR data minimization principle.
These data are those that are collected in the data collection forms that this website contains and those collected through cookies and similar technologies.
The necessary data is collected in the web forms to manage contact with the user or to be able to manage the shipment of purchased products, as well as to issue the corresponding invoice. They are these categories of data:
- Identification data: Name, surnames, NIF.
- Contact information: Address or place of shipment, email, telephone.
To send commercial communications electronically to the corresponding subscriber user, we will collect the following categories of data:
- Identification data: Name or nickname (alias).
- Contact information: email.
Through cookies or other similar technologies, certain data is collected, such as the IP, the identification of the user's device or certain browsing or security parameters, necessary to offer you the full functionality of this website or the fulfillment of the purposes expressed in our website. Cookies policy.
None of the data processed by El galgo azul on this website is sensitive or has a significant impact on your privacy or your rights and freedoms. Specifically, no special category data is collected on our website.
El galgo azul, at the time of collecting personal data through this website, will inform you of which of your personal data is mandatory in order to provide the corresponding services (normally by signaling it with the asterisk symbol).
Your refusal to provide the mandatory data will make it impossible to provide you with the corresponding service or to attend to your request as an interested party, unless El galgo azul, depending on the specific circumstances of each case, decides otherwise.
So that the information contained in our treatment system is always updated and does not contain errors, we ask you to notify us, as soon as possible, of the modifications and rectifications that are appropriate to make on your personal data.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
At El galgo azul we will process your personal data collected through the Website for the following purposes:
- a) In the case of contracting the goods and services offered through the Website, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
- b) Sending requested information through the forms provided on the Website.
- c) Send newsletters (newsletters), as well as commercial communications of promotions and / or advertising of the Website and the Digital Marketing sector.
El galgo azul will not transfer the data collected through the functionalities provided on this website to any other company or organization. Only when a rule of European Union Law or Spanish Law establishes it, El galgo azul will transfer your data by legal obligation to the appropriate Public Administrations, to the competent authorities, as well as, where appropriate, to judges and courts.
When processing your personal data is to be carried out on behalf of El galgo azul, our company will only choose providers (processing managers) that offer sufficient guarantees to apply appropriate technical and organizational measures, so that the processing is in accordance with the requirements of the current regulations on data protection (RGPD and LOPDGDD) and that the defense of the rights of the interested party is guaranteed.
IN CHARGE OF THE TREATMENT
El galgo azul needs the support of third parties in order to adequately offer its services and products, with which it has entered into the appropriate confidentiality agreements and has verified that they comply with Spanish regulations on the protection of personal data.
The data provided to these third parties may not be used for other purposes not authorized by the owner of the data.
In compliance with the principles of information and transparency, it is made known that these third parties are:
- Hostinger: company providing web hosting for this website. Its headquarters is located in Lithuania and it is one of the best hosting services globally. The servers we use are located in Europe. You can get more information here https://www.hostinger.es/acuerdo-terminos-universales-de-servicio
- Stripe: payment gateway where all card payments are made. For more information https://stripe.com/es/privacy
- General Logistics Systems Spain, SA (“GLS Spain”): courier company for shipping products purchased by the buyer, with registered office at Av. Fuentemar 18 28823 – Coslada, Madrid Spain, NIF A61441523. For more information visit https://www.gls-spain.es/es/proteccion-de-datos/
- Sociedad Estatal Correos y Telégrafos SA: courier company that will be used to send the products purchased by the buyer, with registered office at Vía Dublin nº 7 (Campo de las Naciones) 28070 Madrid (Spain), CIF number A83052407, and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 16.665, Book 0, Folio 20, Section 8, Sheet M-284323, Inscription 1 (registration data of the domain name «correos.es»: Inscription 1/M in Sheet, Section, Folio, Book and Volume previously indicated) For more information visit http://www.correos.es/ss/Satellite/site/pagina-privacidad/sidioma=es_ES
- PayPal (Europe) S.à rl et Cie, SCA: company used to manage payments by debit card and website credit. Located at 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg. For more information you can visit https://www.paypal.com/es/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full?locale.x=es_ES
In punctual cases El galgo azul may use applications or tools that have not been included or named in this list, the above because it is a better option that contributes to the performance of a certain task; If this happens, El galgo azul will notify its users, buyers, clients or participants, as the case may be, of this situation.
CONSERVATION PERIODS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will keep your personal data as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or to fulfill the contractual relationship, as well as during the statute of limitations for any legal actions that may arise.
We will also keep your data as long as you revoke your consent, or as long as you do not request the deletion of said data, or the limitation or opposition to the treatment.
El galgo azul will always facilitate the exercise of your rights related to the protection of personal data, through procedures and forms that will be visible, accessible and simple.
Whenever appropriate, El galgo azul will make it possible to submit applications by electronic means.
Specifically, you can send us your request by attaching a copy of your ID to the postal address (see Identity of the Person in Charge at the top of this Policy) or via email, with a digitalized copy of your ID, to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
The exercise of rights will be free. In cases where manifestly unfounded or excessive requests are made, especially repetitive ones, El galgo azul may charge a fee that compensates the administrative costs of attending to the request or refusing to act. Said canon may not imply additional income for El galgo azul, but must effectively correspond to the true cost of processing the application.
The blue greyhound must inform the interested party about the actions derived from their request within one month (a period that may be extended to two months in the case of particularly complex requests, and this extension must be notified to the interested party within the first month).
If El galgo azul decides not to respond to a request, it must report it, motivating its refusal, within a period of one month from its presentation.
And these are your rights as an interested party or holder of personal data:
- Right of access: You have the right to obtain from El galgo azul confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed. El galgo azul, where appropriate, will provide a copy of the personal data subject to processing.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the treatment, you will have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of an additional declaration.
- Right of deletion: You have the right to obtain, without undue delay, the elimination of personal data that affects you. When the circumstances expressed in article 17.1 of the RGPD concur, El galgo azul will be obliged to delete your data without delay.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person in charge of the treatment without being prevented by El galgo azul, when the treatment is based on your consent and, in addition, is done by automated means.
- Right to limitation of treatment: when the processing of your personal data has been limited by virtue of a request from you, said data may only be processed, with the exception of its conservation, with your consent or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims , or with a view to protecting the rights of another natural or legal person, or for reasons of important public interest. You have the right to obtain the limitation of the processing of your personal data when any of the circumstances provided for in article 18.1 of the RGPD is met.
- Right of opposition: You have the right to object at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to personal data that concerns you being processed based on the legitimate interests of El galgo azul or third parties. When the processing of personal data is for direct marketing, you will have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data that concerns you. In the event that you object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes, such personal data will cease to be processed for such purposes immediately.
We remind you that whenever the legal basis for data processing is your consent, you will have the right to revoke said consent always and in any case, and as easily as you gave it.
You also have the right to file a claim with the respective control authority, usually the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you have not been satisfied by El galgo azul in the exercise of your rights. For more information, you can go to its website at this link.
Finally, you have the right not to be the subject of a decision by El galgo azul based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects or that significantly affects you in a similar way.
TECHNICAL AND ORGANIZATIONAL MEASURES
User privacy, professional secrecy and the security of personal data are key principles and firm commitments in the performance and interaction of El galgo azul with personal data.
Taking into account the state of the art, the costs of application, and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the treatment, as well as the risks of variable probability and severity for the rights and freedoms of natural persons, El galgo azul will apply appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk.
These technical and organizational measures will be aimed at reducing and minimizing the risks of loss, improper use, alteration, unauthorized access, or disclosure of said personal information that concerns you.
To provide you with more security, this website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate installed that makes the communication of information between you and El galgo azul encrypted, which gives the website the status of a reliable, authentic and secure site.
Therefore, we recommend that you review this Policy frequently. However, El galgo azul will make the most diligent efforts to notify the data owners of any significant changes to this Privacy Statement with repercussions on the rights and interests of said personal data owners.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT PRIVACY IN EL GALGO AZUL
To clarify any doubt, question or concern raised or unresolved by reading this Privacy Statement, you can contact El galgo azul at the following email address: email@example.com Or at the postal address of the Treatment Manager outlined at the beginning of this Policy.