1.- Information about the person responsible for the processing of personal data:
The person responsible for the treatment of the data collected through the websites, http://www.elgalgoazul.com (hereinafter, the "Web" or the "Website") is Sara Ruiz Salvador, with CIF nº43559713J, with address at Calle Ventura Rodriguez 2-4 2º2ª cp 08035 Barcelona.
2.- Purpose of the processing of personal data:
2.1. For what purpose will we treat your personal data? At El galgo azul® we will treat your personal data, collected through the Website with the following purposes:
- a) In the case of contracting the goods and services offered through the Website, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
- b) Sending requested information through the forms provided on the Website.
- c) Send newsletters (newsletters), as well as commercial communications of promotions and / or advertising of the Website and the Digital Marketing sector.
We remind you that you can oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to the email address indicated above.
The fields of these records are mandatory, and it is impossible to carry out the stated purposes if these data are not provided.
2.2. For how long is the personal data collected kept? The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or you do not request its deletion and during the period for which legal responsibilities may arise for the services provided.
3.- Legitimation: The treatment of your data is carried out with the following legal bases that legitimize it:
- a) The request for information and / or the contracting of the services of El galgo azul®, whose terms and conditions will be made available to you in any case, prior to a possible contracting.
In the event that you do not provide us with your data or do it in an erroneous or incomplete way, we will not be able to meet your request, making it completely impossible to provide you with the requested information or to carry out the contracting of services.
4.- Recipients: The data will not be communicated to any third party outside of El galgo azul®, except legal obligation.
5.- Rights: As an interested party who has provided us with your personal data, you have the full right to obtain confirmation as to whether El galgo azul® is treating your personal data, and in particular you are empowered to exercise the following rights that the data protection regulations recognize you , in accordance with the provisions of the same:
- Right of ACCESS to your personal data
- Rights to request the RECTIFICATION of inaccurate data
- Right to request its DELETE when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- In certain circumstances, you may request the LIMITATION OF THE TREATMENT of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may exercise their right of OPPOSITION to the processing of their data. We will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may request your right to PORTABILITY of the data.
You can exercise such rights by sending a communication to the postal address and / or email that is stated in section “1. Information about the person responsible for the processing of personal data. "
In addition, if any of your rights has been violated, the interested party has the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), at C / Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid or through the headquarters electronics of the AEPD: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/